Friday, March 11, 2011

Lady Gaga's Bad Romance

I've been busy for quite some time and it was Regi who woke me up from this trance with a mail." Did you see what lady Gaga was wearing for the Oscars??" I hadn't and that was a wake up call. I had to see what she wore. That's the whole point, love her or hate her, everyone wants to have at least a glance of what she wore. And that's what she wants too!!!
True what she wore for both functions, the Oscars and Grammy's were not apt. But having a good body probably helps. So while it was maybe bizarre or unusual, she walked around as if it were absolutely normal to do so. I could not check on this, but I think those shoes are Alexander McQueen. I doubt if anyone else has worn them anywhere, let alone a Red Carpet event!!! The silver dress is Armani Prive.

No comments:

Post a Comment