Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Laughter

I was laughing so hard my tummy was paining. I could not control it. I was becoming hysterical now. I couldn't stop it. I just kept on laughing and then I cried. Yes. Tears started rolling down my face. Now I was laughing and crying at the same time. But these tears were a result of the laughter. I think someone once said, " laugh till u cry?'. It was 11.30 pm and I wanted to stop laughing. I did not want to wake up anyone else with this uncontrollable laughter. Anyhow after a while it slowly stopped. You may be wondering what caused this. It was a scene from the serial Desparate Housewives. Yes. I found it that funny. So if you are looking for something to laugh about, you may want to check this serial out. Watching TV is actually good for your health:)

No comments:

Post a Comment